The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsf

Part of my Urban Landscape series. I think it was 1600 ISO, not much PP, just the standard exposure and contrast control, some vibrance and that is it, I set the camera to as wimpy a setting as is possible, so all standard processing pretty much involves exposure clipping and building contrast back in and then tweaking the color a smaLL bit or not at all. Joe

RomanJohnston

A few new images from Smith Rock SP in Central Oregon....

Evening light cascading across the campground across the way....

An evening look down the Crooked River....

After the stars came out.....

And a B&W from an earlier trip.....

Its one of my favorite places in Oregon to visit.

Roman

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Haven't been around for a while. Lots of great stuff.
I see gorgeous rainy girls (Jorgen), radiant muddy girls (Lloyd), buxom girls on sofas... Yup, lots of fun.
Girls usually are, aren't they?

More girls, this time in wildflowers. She's shy, and beautiful. Exquisite composition, Lloyd.
(and set).

Crashed cars are -normally- much less fun, but this one perfectly captured
Jorgen :thumbs:

Tim: i really like the miniature look you achieved using the tilted lens. Incidentally the "magic" bride shot goes well with these, too
(or did you shot it with the T/S lens also?). The magic melon sounds appealing for today's temperatures. And if i were youger i'd love the magic ride (terrific shot btw).
From now on i guess i'll address you as "Magic Tim" :)

Carlos, Miami by night can be magic too, like in your shots. Hope the jury voted well.

Steve : many B&W wonders, street, beach, portraits. And oh yeah, yours bigger :D
The sunglasses are super ultra cool (maybe the tag could be removed?)... dogs, too.
Talking about beach shots, another, older of of yours popped into my mind. One of my favourite photos, period. Can't seem to find it now, though... got to look harder.
Great portraits on the last page. #3 is terrific, also the model in a De Niro kind of way.

Roman: beautiful set here, as always. The night shot is no less than staggering!

John, Ben, David, Charles, Matto (i'll second the "Sensational"! Etching-like detail. Industrial armageddon" comment above), all of you guys do display some superb work in the last pages.

Good to be back. Feels like home.

RomanJohnston

Thank you all very much!!!! I have not had as many "outings" as I would have liked this year. Hopefully the latter 1/4 will make up for the first 3/4. I miss these moments to recharge my batteries.

Roman

Lloyd

Conrad: Very nice series. I especially liked the misty lake.
Matto: Wow! Great stuff... that "bed light" shot is killer!
Joe: Excellent Urban landscapes. Thanks for sharing.
Steve: Powerful portraits, cuz!
Tim: That watermelon looks good enough to eat! Hope you had a nice Labor Day.
Roman: Stunning series. The night shot just blows me away!
Corlan: Lovely girls indeed. (and thank you for you comments.)

Status
Not open for further replies.