The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Conrad: Nicely done. Beautiful place.
Dave: Good ones, and nice model for sure. I also enjoyed the shots of her on the MF forum.
Tim: Flat gorgeous!

MHC

This photo was taken last December during the travel to Tokyo. This was the best angle I could get from the small and locked window of the hotel room. Hope you'll like it.

It was very said to me during the earthquake, tsunami and the nuclear accident in March, because Japan is one of my favorite place to travel. And now, Japan is recovering.

I've taken many photos from Japan and maybe will open a new thread for it.

Lloyd

Great shots at the zoo, Jan. Stunning color as well.

MHC: Love the tone of that b/w shot. Very kewl.

dmeckert

Dave: Good ones, and nice model for sure. I also enjoyed the shots of her on the MF forum.
Thanks Lloyd. :D

She was a pleasure to work with. Very professional.

Not sure how I feel about the mamiya rig...still in the dreaded learning curve :/

Lloyd

My wife and I took one of our neighbors and her kids up in the canyon last week for a quick shoot. These are all pretty much straight out of the camera.

All with the D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII combo. Fill flash via Ranger Quadra on the last two, reflector on the first shot.

dmeckert

fantastic shots lloyd. :D

first one's definitely my favorite. i'm in a shallow DOF state of mind these days. everything just falls into place, for me, on that one.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Love this one :thumbs:

More photos from Japan? Yes, please!

This photo was taken last December during the travel to Tokyo. This was the best angle I could get from the small and locked window of the hotel room. Hope you'll like it.

It was very said to me during the earthquake, tsunami and the nuclear accident in March, because Japan is one of my favorite place to travel. And now, Japan is recovering.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Little Sandy Falls in The Forks, ME.

I need to work on my image processing a little more.

D3s, ISO 100, 24-70 at 50mm, f/18, 3 second exposure

Bryan

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
My wife and I took one of our neighbors and her kids up in the canyon last week for a quick shoot. These are all pretty much straight out of the camera.
Beautifully done Lloyd! Especially that first shot. Very natural feeling light. The others are also well done, but there's something about the woman' outfit that seems odd in that setting. Maybe the boots? Still, you can't be held responsible for that. Very nice work!

Tim

m_driscoll

All with the D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII combo. Fill flash via Ranger Quadra on the last two, reflector on the first shot.
Lloyd: Excellent! This is my favorite: pose, expression, color, and framing. :thumb up:

Tim, just doesn't realize that these boots are 'De Rigueur' for for a Utah sportswoman. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Fantastic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.