The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

You remembered!! She said.

Happy birthday, I had said yesterday. Expecting gratitude.

We are not on speaking terms now. Jan, Feb..what's a month between friends

eh!

My two good friends..I have run out of money for new cameras, out of patience

with her nagging, out of strength to carry large pixels.

Warmest regards.:salute:
Rayyan: Great/bold statement! :D But your pictures in any case (and with any camera all the more) will be of the same quality, simply distinguished by the "Rayyan-Signature". :thumbs:

Stay safe! :salute:

Hermann, thank you very much. Where are hiding yourself?

Appreciate your encouragement.:salute:
Rayyan: By no means "hiding". But though, like you, "I have run out of money for new cameras ...", :D (cf. my reply # 4243) and although still fully content with my D 700, I'm just now trying to get familiar with my back-up Sony NEX 5N and a few MF lenses. Great fun as well. But that doesn't hold me back from enjoying the pictures here and in the Leica threads (and of course we have to visit the Canon thread now as well, since Steve is pulling out all the stops :)).

Take care! :salute:

rayyan

Joe, a very big thank you. :salute:

Hermann, congratulations on the Nex. Let's see some pics from that.

Kindest regards.

CNovick

I realize that this might be a bit "off-topic", but this was put on my facebook page this morning and I had to share it - Ain't it the Truth!!

Conrad

dmeckert

I realize that this might be a bit "off-topic", but this was put on my facebook page this morning and I had to share it - Ain't it the Truth!!

Conrad

i really love this meme. there are so many of them that are just spot on...this being one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.