The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

viablex1

:ROTFL:

Man I got to get me one of them. No doubt a beast of burden toting all those pixels around.

Bottletree?
yes it was the bottletree, your stuff looked great had a ton of architects come to the show sold a few, I am sure I will have you print some more in the future.

have you got a d800 to test as of yet?

matto

shtarka1

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Here's one more from my antique D300. I'll buy some white paint when I get back home and change the "3" to an "8", hoping to prolong the life of this tired, old camera with another couple of months ;)

D300 with Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 AIS @ f/4

Stunning Shot & IQ Jorgen! The 105mm 1.8 ais is Truly One Of The Best!

Lloyd

here is one with the new nikon D900 54 mpixles, the battery is so big it took two nuns and a pack mule to carry it..
Looks like that rig works, Matto. At least you went to somewhere you could get some refreshment after all that effort. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.