The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you guys. The boat photo was sheer luck, the kind of luck that usually arrives after 15-20 minutes of waiting :)

The first Corsica shot is great, Jolly :thumbup:

rayyan

What do you do on holidays, grandpa?

Nothing.

But everybody goes on holiday to do something..maybe test cameras..grandpa.

Right. Here is a test for you then. Bring me my breakfast. And that new lens.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Thank you Steve. Here's one from this morning.

D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4.0 AF @ f/7.1

Jorgen, can you please stop posting amazing photos that weren't made with the D800? I do not want to accept that the photographer rather than the camera is responsible for the finest work. It seems unfair.

Bildifokus

Image from Hifi fair in Jönköping, Sweden. Electronics from Bakoon Products and speaker from Trenner & Friedl. I used my Nikon D3x, AF-S 24-70/ 2,8 @ f2,8, iso 500, SB900 and a monopod.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, can you please stop posting amazing photos that weren't made with the D800? I do not want to accept that the photographer rather than the camera is responsible for the finest work. It seems unfair.
Thank you, Tim. It's very unfortunate really, but with a little glue and the occasional charging of batteries, the D300 seems to soldier on forever. I did give away the D80 though. Maybe with a little prayer now and then, I'll be able to afford the D800 before the 172MP D900 is announced?

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/4

Alternatively, I could find an extra job as a motorbike messenger. Can't be hard work, can it?

D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4

These both from yesterday's outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.