The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark K

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

In last one, I used an old Tokina 28-80/2.8 which has focusing problem. The iso used was always at 6400, even in some daylight condition. The WB is not as accurate as in other cameras I use. All my other photos have the same strange phenomenon. Here again

rayyan

Stay a while said Ahmet. Have dinner with my family. This fish we have..grilled with spices! The Asian way, he added with a smile.

Thanks, I said. Got to get over to Europe.
To buy a camera?, asked Ahmet.

No, I replied. To attend a wedding. Friend of a friend. Old friends, just like my camera.

Lloyd

She ran 8 miles before dawn in the morning (on top of the 8 she ran after work the night before), then worked all day, and then spent 4+ hours helping me with a photography gig. Any wonder that I'm constantly amazed by this woman?

"A Dear In The Strobe Lights"

D3s, 24-70/2.8

Last edited:

rayyan

She ran 8 miles before dawn in the morning (on top of the 8 she ran after work the night before), then worked all day, and then spent 4+ hours helping me with a photography gig. Any wonder that I constantly amazed by this woman?

D3s, 24-70/2.8 "A Dear In The Strobe Lights"
May the two of you keep on sprinting and clicking together for a very very very long time in good health and happiness.

Our best wishes to you both.:salute:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great photos everybody. I particularly like the tunnel works.

I've been upcountry and offline for a few days. To avoid rural depressions, I had the best travel company anyone could ever hope for. Shopping lunch was never more fun :)

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

Mark K

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Here we go. Under direct sunlight, white balance is great. Newer 70-200/2.8 is sharper than mo older 80-200/2.8 ED.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Geography is a strange thing. One drives 500 kilometers, the last 100 up and down winding roads through the mountains, to the deepest of inland Thailand. And then, once there, there's a seafood market with an amazing selection of fresh fish, crabs and lobster. For on the other side of the border is another country, Myanmar, and only 100 kilometers to the Andaman Sea. Northern Thailand, Southern Myanmar, same thing, but the south has the sea, the north doesn't. Life is full of pleasant surprises for those who don't read the map before travelling :)

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

BSEH

> Jørgen<

Nice pictures :thumbup: and nice shopping team..:thumbs:

I go everyday to my letterbox and look for a invitation.. still non..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.