The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Glad the bad weather hasn't travelled east from here! How long do the sculptures stay up?[/QUOTE]

They stay until 5. august - and weather is bad, it's +9 between rain shower..:thumbdown: - we had +27 last week.. :cool:

but today summer made a come back now it's + 15 :thumbup:

S

Shelby Lewis

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

A little game-playing action going on...

D800 - 85/1.8

ausemmao

They stay until 5. august - and weather is bad, it's +9 between rain shower..:thumbdown: - we had +27 last week.. :cool:

but today summer made a come back now it's + 15 :thumbup:
We've had the same here - +11 and rain all day today. That said, it's not such a bad thing for me given the amount of work I have to get through.

On the Tube theme...

Sigma 10-20

50 1.8D

10-20 again

24 1.4 Still figuring out how to use this, though I'm finding it hard to not walk out of the door with 2 24s :eek:

With all the noise about the D800, I wonder how people would respond if a company just went and contracted Sony to make an MF sensor with the D7000/D800 pixel design?

Lloyd

Gary: Nice detail. Looks like the arm of a backhoe.

Frankie: Cool place.

Mikael: Love the high key portrait. The sand sculptures are impressive (and that last one is inspiring!)

ausemmao: Welcome to the forum. Really nice images. Looks like we have lots to learn from you! Looking forward to more! And I think if Sony did as you suggest, it would be a winner. Especially with all the Zeiss glass available in Sony mount.

BSEH

:salute: Love your backyard Lloyd, amazing pictures..

Ausemmao : :clap:

Our Backyard and Tube (the part they d't dig a hole for)

D 700 and my beloved Carl Zeiss C/Y 28mm f/2.8 - Distagon

Lloyd

:salute: Love your backyard Lloyd, amazing pictures..

Thank you, much appreciated.

"the part they d't dig a hole for" :LOL: Too funny. Beautiful image. Love (and covet) that Zeiss!

ausemmao

Lloyd - 'nice back yard' might be a slight understatement.

ausemmao: Welcome to the forum. Really nice images. Looks like we have lots to learn from you! Looking forward to more! And I think if Sony did as you suggest, it would be a winner. Especially with all the Zeiss glass available in Sony mount.
Thanks, though I'm fairly certain it's the other way around :p
Glad to have found this place, it's definitely a fantastic source of knowledge and inspiration.

I haven't been to Denmark for a while, hoping to be able to change that this summer. Should visit my cousins again :)

local swim meet
The third one looks almost tranquil. Almost, as her wake gives away the speed.

D

Deleted member 7792

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Coquille River Lighthouse, Oregon; 5-shot Helicon merge

Status
Not open for further replies.