The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

One way to solve the problem of the liquid, a more direct approach...

At Roskilde, there are no limits to what can be done, as long as you make no harm to any. A group of campers, agreements often on a them, that is lived fully.

Deal is: "what happens to Roskilde stays to Roskilde - unless some have it on cam".

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Thank Joe. I like your post processing very much. Maybe you could give me some tips.
Thanks Antonio!

I use LR4 and the Nik SW tools.

I do raw conversion and basic levels & wb in LR - I don't use LR sharpening. Then I use Nik tools for everything else including NR, sharpening, and other pp.

If there's a specific aspect of pp that you are interested in, shoot me a pm and I will respond in greater detail.

Cheers,

BenH

Foxglove blossoms with the Zeiss 35mm ZF.2 F2.0. Backlit with sunlight through
trees and shrubs.

D800, Zeiss 35mm ZF.2 f/2.0

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Bass Habor Lighthouse, Maine
Nikon D800E; Zeiss 18mm f/3.5; HiTech 0.6 GND; Bracket
Manual HDR
Have a great day!
Pramote

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Manual HDR
Have a great day!
Pramote

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

Manual HDR
Have a great day!
Pramote
Pramote,

I'm truly envious, both of your photography and your travel itinerary. Every week, a new destination. I visited this lighthouse two years ago but was too timid to venture out onto the rocks. Maybe next time.

Well done. :thumbs:

Joe

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Pramote,

I'm truly envious, both of your photography and your travel itinerary. Every week, a new destination. I visited this lighthouse two years ago but was too timid to venture out onto the rocks. Maybe next time.

Well done. :thumbs:

Joe
+1

It's quite intimidating when you get to this lighthouse location to realize that you have to rock hop down that face of huge boulders to get to the prime shooting location below the building itself. Definitely not the thing to do when the rocks are wet/greasy and/or in the dark - which is of course when you need to do it for the best light! Likewise with a backpack/tripod/camera out.

I shot this in March myself using my Phase One gear and only ventured half that distance away from the end of the pathway and that alone was puckered sphincter time! :bugeyes:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

+1

It's quite intimidating when you get to this lighthouse location to realize that you have to rock hop down that face of huge boulders to get to the prime shooting location below the building itself. Definitely not the thing to do when the rocks are wet/greasy and/or in the dark - which is of course when you need to do it for the best light! Likewise with a backpack/tripod/camera out.

I shot this in March myself using my Phase One gear and only ventured half that distance away from the end of the pathway and that alone was puckered sphincter time! :bugeyes:
Thanks Joe, Graham and Jim for your kind words.
It was a low tide. There were 5 people on my left-hand side so I knew I was quite safe from the waves :)
Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.