The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arne Hvaring

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

If anyone is looking for a D800 or D800E in Berlin, both Leistenschneider and Calumet now have them in stock.
Hi Carsten!
Might be interesting. Been looking for a D800E. We are due in Berlin in about a week, staying near Unter den Linden. Are these shops in the vicinity?
Thanks.

rayyan

Hello pardner!!
How you been?

Thanks, I missed George's location. Near enough..about 2 hrs by plane, 8 hrs by road, few days by camel!!:D

Our best to Mimi and yourself.

Regards.

Hi Rayyan. I think George mentioned that he lives in جدّة‎

G

GeorgeParis

George, very nice picture. Welcome to the forum and Saudia.
Where are you located in Saudia?

Regards.
Rayyan, I'm based here in Jeddah (sorry for the late reply).

Thanks Lloyd for the info.:)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I like the composition of this one!:thumbup:
Thank you, Mikael. I can assure you that there's a lot more to like than the composition, but you would have to be in Thailand to experience that ;)

Beautiful summer night :thumbs:
I wish I had more time to take photos during myh short visit to Norway earlier this month.

ustein

Contributing Editor
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

>They look fine. How the rest of the camera behaves in this conditions?

Did not do much with faster moving objects (except airshow and this). Seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.