The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
D2Xs with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

Shooting with the D2Xs is a superb experience. One thing is the smooth operation and quick response, but most importantly for me is the – sorry for using using a somewhat worn phrase – filmlike output. Colours are exactly to my liking and from ISO 400 and up it produces a grain/noise structure that makes me think "black and white style grain in a colour image". The ISO is pretty much limited to 400 or 800 for largish prints, but I'm used to that. If I ever start talking about selling this camera, please tell me not to be an idiot :lecture: :loco:

Lloyd

D2Xs with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

Shooting with the D2Xs is a superb experience. One thing is the smooth operation and quick response, but most importantly for me is the – sorry for using using a somewhat worn phrase – filmlike output. Colours are exactly to my liking and from ISO 400 and up it produces a grain/noise structure that makes me think "black and white style grain in a colour image". The ISO is pretty much limited to 400 or 800 for largish prints, but I'm used to that. If I ever start talking about selling this camera, please tell me not to be an idiot :lecture: :loco:
I agree, it's a great camera. I've had three of them, and sometimes still regret selling them. Fortunately, my son has one of them, so I could borrow it, if needed. :D Great shots, too, Jorgen.

Lloyd

Wonderful depth to that one, Gary. From the grains in the air to the palms in the background, and the focus on the women, really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.