The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Cadillac Mountain
Acadia National Park, Maine

Nikon D800E with Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II

Cheers,
Pramote

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Cadillac Mountain
Acadia National Park, Maine

Nikon D800E and Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII

Thank you,
Pramote

Bildifokus

Another Swedish sunset. :)

Nikon D3x | AF-S 24-70/ 2,8 @ 52mm | f22 | s2,5 | Feisol tripod CT-3472LV | Feisol CB-50D | ND Filter

eleanorbrown

I like Colorado too but today I'm packing our SUV for a driving / photo/flyfishing trip from Colorado through Wyoming and up to Montana ...we do this trip every August...hope to post some images from the 800e when I can access Internet on the trip! Eleanor

Thanks Eleanor for your kind words!
I love your work!
Your Coloradian fan.

Pramote

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

I like Colorado too but today I'm packing our SUV for a driving / photo/flyfishing trip from Colorado through Wyoming and up to Montana ...we do this trip every August...hope to pose some images from the 800e when I can access Internet on the trip! Eleanor
Good for you! I hope you have a great time and enjoy your 800e and Zeiss lenses. I look forward to seeing your pictures.
I look at your website and found out we share something in common, physician family. Both of us are still practicing medicine in Denver. Hope I can have more time to do the same thing as you do in the future.

Best regards,
Pramote

pesto

Here are some images of a triumverate of kittens that I have been fostering. All were shot with my D800e/ 105 VR macro and SB 900 at ISO 100/ f/5.6.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.