The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Splendid Jack.
I can see you were just around the corner at "Roundtower" in inner Copenhagen, build by the king Christian the fouth, in 1642, build to ride up in horse-carriage, he might have been lazy. And splendid wiev over the roofs of inner Copenhagen
thorkil
Thank you Thorkil!

Thorkil

:)I do suspect that you also might have some good ones from over the old roofs:) God to hear you and Tim are growing to like the the 24-120, that might be an affordable compromis for me.
Thorkil

Magic

Holiday greetings from beautiful Koh Samui/Thailand. The photo was taken today with the 24-70/2.8.
We took a dusty Jeep-Safari 2 days ago and there probably are dust spots on the sensor. This photo is not so much about the technical quality than the motive itself.

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Holiday greetings from beautiful Koh Samui / Thailand.

Just having my MacBook Air with me and PS Elements 6, so not much.

Fantastic view:

Panorama view:

Greetings, Jurgen

Lloyd

Nice one, Pramote. I've been wondering how that 18mm Zeiss behaved on the D800. Looks like pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.