The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Moire or not Moire

I did this with D800E as a moire test. So far, notwithstanding all the warnings, I have not found moire to be a problem. I am used to M9 so this is "normal" to me. I don't shoot weddings so the issue of fabrics is irrelevant to me -- perhaps not to others.

kuau

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

2 from last night Telluride Valley Floor
Horizontal Zeiss 35/2 @ F8
Verical Zeiss 25/2.8 @ F8
I think I left them in the oven for to long :ROTFL:
Have to go back into LR and turn them down a little

Steven

bensonga

It's been about a month since I've taken any photos.....I seem to be in a bit of a photo funk.

Stopped to take this photo on Sunday of a new mural painted on Pete's Tobacco Shop. I just couldn't resist the colors.

Just one thing I would have done to improve this mural (or the pic).....he should be holding a stick with a marshmello roasting over the fire (in his oddly positioned hands).

Maybe a cigar in the corner of his mouth too. ;-)

Gary

D700 with the 24-120/4G VR lens.

Last edited:

Lloyd

I've been doing a lot of traveling lately, so I haven't been around much. Lots of nice work here lately. Keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

One from the window of my hotel room in Reno, Nevada.

D3s, 24-70 @24mm:

etrigan63

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Joe McNally's "One Light, Two Light" Tour when it stopeed in Miami. Joe is a great instructor and a very personable guy. I tried to put some of his lessons in practice today.

This shot is one Speedlight on a stand with a Strobie 24" x 24" softbox. A white reflector was used to backfill. I need to get a clamp to hold the reflector. Camera was set to 1/1600s f/2.8 ISO 400.

Mel by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

Pingang

a shot made along the ancient silk road - north route - Xiata Pass, Aksu, Xinjiang, China
Nikon D3X with 24-70/2.8 AF-S, ISO 200, M mode, f/5.6, 1/80s

BR,
Pingang

Status
Not open for further replies.