The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Finally I got my D800, and bring it on my vacation to Barcelona. Thats stressfull to learn new camera on a vacation - and a D800 with a 24/70 is not a vacation packet. No art, just candid shots - just to show of..

My local deli at the Barceloneta nabourhood..

D800 w/ 24/70

BSEH

Test of lowlight

ISO 4500 - f/2.8 - 1/250 - handheld

Cathedral of Barcelona

BSEH

On my vacation i also dit some wok for a volunteer organisations some of my friends are into in BCN. My friend José play a Cuban fighter, fighting inequality and freedom of speak. Gonna be part of a poster.

D800 - 105 VR - singel flash off camera - and a half panama/spanish guy in Barceloneta.

Lloyd

a shot made along the ancient silk road - north route - Xiata Pass, Aksu, Xinjiang, China
Nikon D3X with 24-70/2.8 AF-S, ISO 200, M mode, f/5.6, 1/80s

BR,
Pingang
Very interesting to see, and a nice shot. I'm fascinated by this area. My son spent a year in Xinjiang, and even met his wife in Urumqi. He did some exploring along the northern Silk Road, but lost most of his photographs.

Lloyd

It's been about a month since I've taken any photos.....I seem to be in a bit of a photo funk.

Stopped to take this photo on Sunday of a new mural painted on Pete's Tobacco Shop. I just couldn't resist the colors.

Just one thing I would have done to improve this mural (or the pic).....he should be holding a stick with a marshmello roasting over the fire (in his oddly positioned hands).

Maybe a cigar in the corner of his mouth too. ;-)

Gary

D700 with the 24-120/4G VR lens.
Nicely seen and captured, Gary. Love the intense color.

Two more shots taken during out recent Thailand vacation.

Greetings, Jurgen
This whole series is terrific, Jurgen.

Thorkil

Well, well, well, thats certainly is a special mood! And love the final drawing in the buttom.
Thorkil

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member

Hi everyone,
What a better way to start using a new camera than taking picture of tens of thousands of football fans in a game between Giants and Jets.
Last Sataurday on a very beautiful day at MetLife Stadium.
Stitch of 5 pictures, handheld. There was a 6 seconds delay between the first and the last picture and that's why there are two different images on the Stadium screens. D800E, 24-85 G

Best,
________
Manouch

100% Crop

rayyan

I've been doing a lot of traveling lately, so I haven't been around much. Lots of nice work here lately. Keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

One from the window of my hotel room in Reno, Nevada.

D3s, 24-70 @24mm:
Beautiful sunset over Nevada!! I skipped Las Vegas!! To stay awhile in Reno, and Lake Tahoe. Beautiful up there Lloyd.

Regards.

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member

Thanks Matt,
I got it three weeks ago and have been testing the camera and
different lenses since then, I will post the results later, but so far I'm
not happy with lenses in general and camera has many short comes.
_______
Manouch

Status
Not open for further replies.