The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Hi everyone,
Last weekend I had the chance to visit the old city of Easton ( hometown of Crayola ) in PA. and take some pictures with D800E and 24-85 G. Here are some of those pictures, I hope that you enjoy them.

Best,
________
Manouch

Wall paintings and ceramic artwork by children in an alley behind the art center. Stitch of 4 pictures at 46mm

Inside the Crayola showroom.

This mansion was build by a silk merchant around 1900, only the first floor of the building is open to the public and the rest of
the building is being used as a shelter for 45 families and 20 individuals. All picture handheld at ISO 3200, f/4.5 and around 1/10 of a second.

Stitch of 4 pictures at 24mm

Stitch of 4 pictures at 36 mm

Single shot at 44mm

Last edited:

Magic

Emirates palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi. The other iconic hotel aside of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. According to Wikipedia, 5 kg of pure edible gold is used per year for decoration mainly on desserts. :shocked:
I am not 100% happy with the composition since IMHO there is too much sky with little or no clouds but if I had cropped it, it would look "weird"...

Greetings, Jurgen

MichaelM6

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

michaelm6- love the look of the color photo, gorgeous model. +1 on the dynamic range of the d800!
Thanks! No model, just my girlfriend...though she's getting more comfortable in front of the camera. I didn't have anyone to use a reflector - I was able to lighten up the shadows without losing anything! Pretty awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.