The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

viablex1

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Another visit today with the D800e and Zeiss 100 makro lens to the 1800's restored mining town. South Park City, CO. A little different interpretation as I like images that have an abstract feel. First image taken in the old restored Pharmacy and the second, in the old postoffice and the last one of an old antique lantern. Eleanor

nice stuff!!! as usual.. wouldn't mind coming out that way to shoot some ghost towns!!

matto

Not had much time to shoot - hate it when my day job gets in the way of having fun :angry:

Aspen - D800E + 105mm macro

Cheers,

Thorkil

Not had much time to shoot - hate it when my day job gets in the way of having fun :angry:

Aspen - D800E + 105mm macro

Cheers,
thats just a beautiful shot! sharp, crisp and with a strange and appealing tone and lightnes.
Thorkil

Magic

Fun under the sun...

This hole is called "Dolphin View" - you play with the Arabian Gulf in sight and sometimes there are really Dolphins...

We have some Oryx living on the golf course, I think no one has ever counted them but I assume their population is between 20-30.

So they gave me the chance to use the 70-200/2.8 VR1 first time with the D800:

Better view on "Dolphin View":

The golf course takes you around -as of now- 2 hotels, so you drive along the beach:

Greetings, Jurgen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.