The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Gorgeous Pramote...love the smooth look of the water! Also if you like to photography stuff like South Park City (in FairPlay) you should go sometime. I started shooting there in about 2005 with my then new Phase One P25 back on a Contax camera...been there every year since...the place has seen all my cameras over the years! Possibilities are endless! Eleanor

Summit Lake, Mount Evans, CO
Nikon D800E; Zeiss 18mm f/3.5; Lee 0.6 GND

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Gorgeous Pramote...love the smooth look of the water! Also if you like to photography stuff like South Park City (in FairPlay) you should go sometime. I started shooting there in about 2005 with my then new Phase One P25 back on a Contax camera...been there every year since...the place has seen all my cameras over the years! Possibilities are endless! Eleanor
Thanks very much Eleanor!
I will absolutely start to explore South Park City. I am glad to be in CO. Just don't have enough time.
Do you still use your Phase One P65+? How is it compared to the Nikon D800?
Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Sorry! The picture was taken 3-4 weeks ago. My EXIF info was wrong. My Nikon was dead during my vacation in ME and I haven't yet set the correct date.
You're right Bill. There were a little bit of snow on the top of the mountain on the left hand side of this picture.

eleanorbrown

Been shooting with the Zeiss 100 makro on my D800e today using wide apertures. I really like the bokeh with this lens. Shot hand held while walking my dog! Eleanor

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
F6 with 85mm f/1.8, probably wide open. It was dark in there.

This is taken on Fuji Pro 160C, but the whole roll was for some reason 1-2 stops underexposed and the colours came out weird an grungy, so I converted it to b&w in PS.

Magic

Another great shot, Pramote. One of those you can very well imagine in 20 x 30 inch decorating your wall. :clap:

Greetings, Jurgen

eleanorbrown

OK, I'm taking my D800e in a different direction for the time being in shooting to enter an exhibition at a gallery in Texas where "creativity is encouraged". Here's a couple from yesterday with the Zeiss 100 f2 makro. Eleanor

Last edited:

Thorkil

OK, I'm taking my D800e in a different direction for the time being in shooting to enter an exhibition at a gallery in Texas where "creativity is encouraged". Here's a couple from yesterday with the Zeiss 100 f2 makro. Eleanor

Well Eleanor, I guess you some sort of asked for it, so I gues I can be forgiven. I like this upper one the best, but some red spot, not big, just gentle, are missing in the buttom left, just in the beginning of the white.
:)
Thorkil

Mr.Gale

The space shuttle flew over my house this morning on its way to LA. All I can say is WOW!

Mr.Gale

Nikon D800e - 400mm (70-200 w/2x @ f9)

Status
Not open for further replies.