The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some recent images from a trip to Shore Acres State Park, OR.

All are with my new Nikon D800e this past week.

Lenses used: 1st image - 85mm f1.8g at f11, 1/125, iso 100
2nd image - 35mm f1.4g at f11, 1/60, iso 100
3rd image - 50mm f1.8g at f11, 1/60, iso 100
4th image - 50mm f1.8g at f8, 1/6, iso 100

Last edited:

eleanorbrown

Thanks Ben, I used this lens almost exclusively on this trip...much of the subject matter demanded ultra wide viewpoints! Look forward to seeing what you get with your 14-24! Eleanor

Beautiful images Eleanor! I am on the road, just starting a 6 week photo / camping outing and am viewing on my MacBook Pro, but the subtle colors and detail you are getting from your 14-24 are inspiring. I will be using mine a lot on this outing.

Thorkil

D700, Sigma 15mm/2.8, 1/125 sec at f / 18, ISO200 "proud owner"
D700, 24-70/2.8, 1/80 sec at f / 20, ISO200 "best friends"

Greetings, Jurgen
That animal is obviously in love (in the man or the photografer?), look at that smile!
Thorkil

Magic

@Thorkil

Just to clarify...I have nothing to do with the camel or that guy..:D - I only pressed the shutter...

The camel-shots were taken near a camel race-track and the camels are being brought there twice a day for exercising.

Like in other parts of the world where you have horse- or dog racing, you can bet on a camel.
The owner of a good camel can easily become a millionaire, which might explain that smile...

Greetings, Jurgen

Thorkil

@Thorkil

Just to clarify...I have nothing to do with the camel or that guy..:D - I only pressed the shutter...

The camel-shots were taken near a camel race-track and the camels are being brought there twice a day for exercising.

Like in other parts of the world where you have horse- or dog racing, you can bet on a camel.
The owner of a good camel can easily become a millionaire, which might explain that smile...

Greetings, Jurgen
Thank you for explaining, Jurgen! And the Camel almost look as happy as its owner, but in a more modest, reserved and dignified manner (so we don't have to think that annimals don't think!, I think) :)
Thorkil

johnnygoesdigital

These photo's are great, but perhaps it's more useful to size them as smaller JPG's, so a viewer can just click on the image for a full view. That way, when someone comments on a photograph, the whole page does replicate again... Great photo's...

D

Deleted member 7792

A few more from and around Telluride, D800E. Voigtlander 90, Zeiss 25, Nikon 200/4 and a litttle help from Joe Colson FrameSHop...
I have a few more coming,...
Steven
Beautiful scenery! I thought I recognized those frames. :cool:

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.