The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Thanks Promote...it was a black and white conversion in Silver Efex Pro. Oh, and I realized I forgot to answer your question about if I'm using my P65+. I purposely left it in houston for the summer because I wanted to use this time to get to know the D800e and concentrate on getting the best prints possible. It's the only camera I've used since the first part of the summer. When I go back to Houston this weekend I plan to begin doing comparisons with the two cameras and get a better idea what camera works best in various situations. I also want to compare my D800e files....smoothness, color, etc. to the 65+ files of the same subject, and see how close I can get with the 800e to the quality i get with my Phase back. So I'll be doing lots of experimenting for the time being. Eleanor

Eleanor...This is spectacular! Pramote[/QUOTE]

aboudd

Lightroom for D600 - YES!

LR came out with an update with RAW processing for the D600. I took my camera to the final Nats game today and shot this with the D600 and a 200MM F4 AIS from the stands. Lighting was thin cloudy bright. That's Jason Werth hitting a triple.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Wow. I go out of town for a few days, and things really get away from me. Wonderful images here lately. Thanks everyone for sharing. Hope to have some to share soon as well.

aboudd

I saw this sculpture in a gallery in Santa Fe. If you bought it you can indicate your mood with your mate by how you position the face. D700, 60 Micro

Last edited:

D&A

I saw this sculpture in a gallery in Santa Fe. If you bought it you can indicate your mood with your mate by how you position the face. D700, 60 Micro
Interesting! I would assume positioning of the faces would increase dramatically in frequency during periods of intense camera/lens purchases or alternatively shoe/handbag purchases....although I'm not saying which spouce is accountable for which one of these respective purchases. :ROTFL:

Nice image of Jason Werth! As an aside, I came "this close" to making it out to the Nats last game. It's always fun to shoot there. The night before had the most erie lighting with the game under heavy fog with the outline of stadium lighting creating interesting patterns.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Promote...it was a black and white conversion in Silver Efex Pro. Oh, and I realized I forgot to answer your question about if I'm using my P65+. I purposely left it in houston for the summer because I wanted to use this time to get to know the D800e and concentrate on getting the best prints possible. It's the only camera I've used since the first part of the summer. When I go back to Houston this weekend I plan to begin doing comparisons with the two cameras and get a better idea what camera works best in various situations. I also want to compare my D800e files....smoothness, color, etc. to the 65+ files of the same subject, and see how close I can get with the 800e to the quality i get with my Phase back. So I'll be doing lots of experimenting for the time being. Eleanor

Thanks Eleanor! Please let me know your conclusion. Pramote

aboudd

Dave, if you're a fan you will appreciate this one. Teddy wins after 500 losses. Go Nats!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.