The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Great set, Tim. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to more. (Especially love the shots of Iceland. I spent 10 days there earlier this year. LOVE the place!)

M

mikoo

Taken with Nikon F80 50mm 1.4D and Nikon Lite.Touch 28mm - Fujifilm Superia 200

Daily life

Children play a kite during the rush hour.

Male passengers on a women-only car.

Children show their pets at Monas, Jakarta.

Snake oil seller at Monas, Jakarta

Garbage collectors at Monas, Jakarta. The average salary for this occupation is about $120/month.

Monas, Jakarta

National Museum, Jakarta

Depok, Banten

Ancol Theme Park, Jakarta

Ancol Theme Park, Jakarta
D800 - Tokina 17-35mm

Lloyd

Frankie: That shot of the traffic at night is a winner!

ausemmao: Love the shots from Toledo... especially the guitar
performance.

RVB: You're getting that strobe lighting dialed. I'd like to see a wider perspective as well.

Dan: Beautiful waterfall image. Wonderful light.

Uwe: Love the aerials over Santa Cruz. Very interesting to see that the river stops flowing at low tide.

Manouch: Those detail shots from the car show are very nice.

Pramote: Great work... as always. The B/W and the two lighthouse shots. Long glass or wide, you have it dialed! And thank you for your kind comment.

Vivek: Very kewl that the Nikon was on the Space Station. Didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot from the Eiffel Tower gives me vertigo just looking at it!! Wow. Great shot.

MFnLF: Stunner!! Love that shot of the bird! The image in the Louvre is a winner as well.

Mikoo: Great set of life as it is. Love the film look... I forget sometimes, and the reminder is very welcome.

Rayyan: Wow. Huge fave! Love that one.

John: Fun shot. Very nice work indeed.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Great work all. I'm glad to see things picking up some on this thread! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

performance.

RVB: You're getting that strobe lighting dialed. I'd like to see a wider perspective as well.

Uwe: Love the aerials over Santa Cruz. Very interesting to see that the river stops flowing at low tide.

Pramote: Great work... as always. The B/W and the two lighthouse shots. Long glass or wide, you have it dialed! And thank you for your kind comment.

Vivek: Very kewl that the Nikon was on the Space Station. Didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot from the Eiffel Tower gives me vertigo just looking at it!! Wow. Great shot.

MFnLF: Stunner!! Love that shot of the bird! The image in the Louvre is a winner as well.

Mikoo: Great set of life as it is. Love the film look... I forget sometimes, and the reminder is very welcome.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Great work all. I'm glad to see things picking up some on this thread! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Lloyd, thank you...

MFnLF

performance.

Thank you so much, Lloyd!

Status
Not open for further replies.