The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Good luck with that, Tony. With a natural setting like that, I can see how that would be hard to determine. Looks like a fun project.

Magic

Hi Lloyd,

thank you very much for your kind words.

I like your shots, especially the autumn colors - something I miss since we only have sand and palm trees here. However, humidity here is getting less so we have more days with clear sky now and I hope I can make some nice shots in the near future.

Greetings, Jurgen

Tony

Tony,

Very nice image, i'm tempted to get the PC 24, how do you like it for edges and CA? I'm curious if C1 or LR4 can correct perspectives on non PC lenses, that would equal this lens.

The corners improve nicely up to f5.6 on my copy but they are pretty ugly wide open. Lightroom does not have a built-in profile for the 24mm PC-E that I can find but it still cleans up the CA nicely.. C1 has a nice perspective correction tool that is very easy to use with excellent control.

Tony

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Frankie: That shot of the traffic at night is a winner!

ausemmao: Love the shots from Toledo... especially the guitar
performance.

RVB: You're getting that strobe lighting dialed. I'd like to see a wider perspective as well.

Dan: Beautiful waterfall image. Wonderful light.

Uwe: Love the aerials over Santa Cruz. Very interesting to see that the river stops flowing at low tide.

Manouch: Those detail shots from the car show are very nice.

Pramote: Great work... as always. The B/W and the two lighthouse shots. Long glass or wide, you have it dialed! And thank you for your kind comment.

Vivek: Very kewl that the Nikon was on the Space Station. Didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot from the Eiffel Tower gives me vertigo just looking at it!! Wow. Great shot.

MFnLF: Stunner!! Love that shot of the bird! The image in the Louvre is a winner as well.

Mikoo: Great set of life as it is. Love the film look... I forget sometimes, and the reminder is very welcome.

Rayyan: Wow. Huge fave! Love that one.

John: Fun shot. Very nice work indeed.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Great work all. I'm glad to see things picking up some on this thread! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Thanks very much Lloyd!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Cherry Creek State Park, Englewood, CO. The first snow of 2012 in Denver!
Nikon D800E; Nikon 50mm f/1.4G; Stitching

Last edited:

Lloyd

Taking a Zeiss 21mm f2,8 for a test drive on the D3s. Haven't been able to shoot it much, but hope to have some opportunity tomorrow. Here are some quick grabs near home. So far, I'm favorably impressed with the lens, but I think I'd like to try the 18mm too.

The neighbor's house from our driveway:

The same neighbor's yard (I grow tomatoes, grass, and weeds.):

Last edited:
M

mikoo

Frankie: That shot of the traffic at night is a winner!

ausemmao: Love the shots from Toledo... especially the guitar
performance.

RVB: You're getting that strobe lighting dialed. I'd like to see a wider perspective as well.

Dan: Beautiful waterfall image. Wonderful light.

Uwe: Love the aerials over Santa Cruz. Very interesting to see that the river stops flowing at low tide.

Manouch: Those detail shots from the car show are very nice.

Pramote: Great work... as always. The B/W and the two lighthouse shots. Long glass or wide, you have it dialed! And thank you for your kind comment.

Vivek: Very kewl that the Nikon was on the Space Station. Didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot from the Eiffel Tower gives me vertigo just looking at it!! Wow. Great shot.

MFnLF: Stunner!! Love that shot of the bird! The image in the Louvre is a winner as well.

Mikoo: Great set of life as it is. Love the film look... I forget sometimes, and the reminder is very welcome.

Rayyan: Wow. Huge fave! Love that one.

John: Fun shot. Very nice work indeed.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Great work all. I'm glad to see things picking up some on this thread! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Thanks Lloyd. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.