The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmeckert

hey all. looks like i've missed a ton of great photos in my absence!

just poking my head in 'cause my d600 is sitting at UPS right now...and i may actually take a photo sometime soon. haha. last shoot was in july...so it's been a minute. was sick for a little while, then the school year started.

just wanted to say howdy, and long time no see. :)

Magic

During the Formula1 - GrandPrix 2009 in Abu Dhabi:

D700, 70-200/2.8, 1.7x, 1/1000 sec at f / 4.8, ISO 2000

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

A few minutes ago, view out of my living room. The sun really falls down on the horizon and the sky changes the color by second - almost unreal.

D800, 70-200/2.8 VR I, 1/250 sec at f / 7.1, ISO 100

Greetings, Jurgen

Fredrick

Gorgeous! Would you mind sharing your exposure data on that?
Sure, No problem.

Either f/5.6 or f/4.0 (I don't have the computer with the exif data available right now and I won't have it for a while)
ISO 2500
Shutter speed was 30 secs.

Best Regards, Fredrick.

Fredrick

Gorgeous! Would you mind sharing your exposure data on that?
Wow!! what lens? amazing color! Also, where in Lofoten was this taken?? eleanor
Hi. This was shot with the 21mm Zeiss. This was waken in Kabelvågmarka, just west of the city of Svolvær. Am I correct in assuming that you are going to visit Lofoten? If that is the case, I might be able to give some assistance.

Best Regards, Fredrick.

Stan ROX

Re: Fun with the D600!

Hey, what's up here ?

No more posts since three weeks? I picked up my D600 + 50 1.4 just yesterday. Was a Canon user formerly, sold everything. Mostly working with a H4D-40, but there was the need for a small camera - I'm very happy with that cute little monster!

This on is straight out of the camera -> NEF -> LR4 -> Export. No alterations.

Status
Not open for further replies.