The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

We took another Galveston to Bolivar Ferry ride yesterday afternoon and the birds were literally everywhere...never seen so many beautiful brown Pelicans anywhere, anytime. Here's a few (one is some type of Gull) taken with the 800e and 85 1.4 lens and processed in C1-7. I need to keep practicing with C1....haven't used it in a while but love this new version 7. eleanor
Very nice, Eleanor. Love those pelicans. That "some type of gull" looks suspiciously like a pidgin. ;)

Magic

@Gino - great shot - are you a dentist ?:D

Another sunset/crane shot, taken a few minutes ago out of my living room window with IMHO a more interesting sky.

D800, 70-200/2.8 VR1, 1/500 sec at f / 9.0, ISO100, RAW, LR4.2 and CS6

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Thank you very much Lloyd.
At the moment I am downloading C1.7 since I read and saw so much about it here. I will try the same photo later with that software.

Greetings, Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.