The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenH

Nice work Ben.
Thanks Lloyd!

I've been on the road for a month so far with the truck, trailer, wife and hound. Finally getting to try out the D800 with some of my lenses. A few more weeks of fun, then it is back home for Thanksgiving.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hope it holds for you. I fear along the river it died out. Let us know
It'll be what it'll be I guess - I'm visiting Zion, Bryce, Escalante and Capital Reef with maybe a shot out to DV so the worst case it'll be a fun road trip and scouting for next time. :thumbup:

Lloyd

This is really nice, Pramote. As are the shot of Cape Cod (wonderfully moody), and that of the gulls, above.

eleanorbrown

As usual Promote this winter shot is gorgeous!! Eleanor

QUOTE=Landscapelover;463651]

Cherry Creek State Park, Englewood, CO
Nikon D800E; Nikon 24mm f/1.4[/QUOTE]

Lloyd

Cindy, Cenek, thanks to you both. Sadly, the 200/2 was a loaner. I had the first version, but sold it, and have often since regretted that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.