The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Yes, fortunately Keystone is in the quite corner of the county and we live in the old part of keystone away from the tourist areas and we side up to national forest and across Soda Ridge road from the snake river...a nice place to be. Eleanor

Eleanor... Thank you for your complement. I know where you live now! I actually drove down to Keystone on that day. It is a very nice town.
Pramote

eleanorbrown

Playing around in C1 again with recent images from the D800e and 35 1.4 Nikon lens with ND filter. This one of Galveston San Luis Pass area looking toward the Gulf of Mexico at sunset. Eleanor
PS---just added a second image of the bridge in this area. RAW processing in C1-7 and toned black and white in Silver Efex Pro2.

Last edited:

ausemmao

I really, really want an RX-1 sized version (with a 24mm f/2!) of this camera. It would be the last I buy, and if it doesn't come out this will be the last.

With D800 + 24 f/1.4 and the old 85 f/1.8.

robsteve

Subscriber
This is not quite as artistic as the majority of the images on this thread, but here is what you can do with a simple lens like the 50mm f1.8 G on the D800E. It was at f3.2 and 1600 iso.

Status
Not open for further replies.