The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Great interior but one issue very far left is not a straight line with that wall coming in and actually that light leak coming from back side is distracting . I would actually crop to back side of curtain and eliminate that wall. Try it and see if you like it better. I think the dark edge would be better

Great interior but one issue very far left is not a straight line with that wall coming in and actually that light leak coming from back side is distracting . I would actually crop to back side of curtain and eliminate that wall. Try it and see if you like it better. I think the dark edge would be better
Thx for your advise, Guy.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thx for your advise, Guy.
Your welcome, composition is maybe my best forte and always trying to help folks in that area especially. Hope it works better for you. Why I believe in my signature line below. Experimenting is the best learning aid. Great shot too love the depth that it brings out.

Antonio: Very nice. Great color.
Lloyd, thanks.

About the color..: These flowers are called "Trinitarias".
The same tree gives about 5 different color flowers: White cream, red, orange, Purple and magenta..
The king of red that it has is sort of fuchsia red which is very difficult to convert in RAW processors, even with Color Checker and Spider Checker.

Since I got C1 7 is a walk in the park.

Highly recommend it for correct convertion and great detail.

Agree with Guy comment on this image.

I'm not an expert but can say that composition and furniture arrangement in Interior Photography is a very complicated task that one have to master.

Nick Merrick's Architectural Workshop is the best resource for these matters.

robsteve

Subscriber
Playing around with the Nikon AF 1.6 Converter and my Leica 400mm F2.8. At first I was not too impressed with the Converters performance, but I think it may do for some purposes. The Leica was wide open here, so effectively a 640mm f4.5.

Your welcome, composition is maybe my best forte and always trying to help folks in that area especially. Hope it works better for you. Why I believe in my signature line below. Experimenting is the best learning aid. Great shot too love the depth that it brings out.
Oh I see. Hahahaha

AlanS

Hi Everyone,
Just subscribed after lurking for some time and would like to share a few images from my new d600 to help the thread along. (Kodak slr/n and 5dc former owner). I am sure you will be gentle as this is one of the most civil and helpfull Forums that I have come across. Right, now to to battle with the upload.......

Alan.

Status
Not open for further replies.