The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, fotom, Rayyan: Thanks for the kind words and the encouragement, really much appreciated! Thanks, of course, for the "Likes" too.

(...)

How do you transform your pictures to BW?
fotom: That depends on the camera I use. In this case, as in general with my Nikons, B&W conversion to taste in Capture NX 2, with my Sony cameras in LR 4 and, occasionally, SEP (1).

Not forgetting: Nice mirror imaging in your picture of the FFM Skyline. (Though to be honest: Apart from composition, I liked the similar prospect in post # 7456 better, mainly due to the remaining light.)

fotom

Thank you, Hermann.

The picture above was a shootout between H3DII-50 and the D800. I have some others, but due to the weather they all look like that one.

What is SEP1?

Magic

Greetings from San Francisco:

D800, 24-70/2.8, 1/40 sec. at f / 4.5, ISO 100:

D800, 24-70/2.8, 1/250 sec. at f / 2.8, ISO 100:
(Please note the Humming Bird !!)

D800, 24-70/2.8, 1/400 sec. at f / 2.8, ISO 100:

Greetings, Jurgen

rayyan

Greetings from San Francisco:

D800, 24-70/2.8, 1/40 sec. at f / 4.5, ISO 100:

Greetings, Jurgen
Jurgen, wonderful.

I miss those sights!! Maybe I have stayed away too long from the Bay!!
Want to go back there. Let's see..summer maybe.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.