The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie O

You have a problem with your eyes, no? :loco:
It's there at the bottom, right corner. Framing is a bit off and I'm not sure how to switch the AF from "Face Recognition" to "Car Recognition" (and I do get distracted sometimes :facesmack: ), but you see it now, don't you? :D
Somehow, I missed that! :poke::cool::LOL:

How do you like the 200mm f/2.0 VRII? I have always dreamed of using it...
Gino,

Well...200mm f/2G is the best to take indoor sports and outdoor portrait if you need the narrow DOF. The focus speed is so excellent and sharp even you use F/2 all the time. For the outdoor wild shooting like the photo I posted, I used a 2x, of course, it's not the best lens for the wild ....

The color is very good and the saturation is excellent.

markhout

Wow - amazing images here folks - inspiring!

Christmas time is dull and unseasonably warm here in Dutchess County. Hard to get some color contrast, so b/w it is for now...

D800E, Samyang 35mm 1.4, Lightroom, Silver Efex pro 2

Status
Not open for further replies.