The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

The interesting thing about the portraits in Avadon's American West series is they were taken outside under natural light. Just a white sheet on a background stand and an 8x10 view camera. That might be very possible in Delhi, if they don't mind the setup in the middle of the street.
If any places It's Delhi.. They love to get there pictures taken,like no place in the world i know.. just do it with respect and you get away with what ever. But India is color for me - so if l make B&W I pick big city like New Delhi..

AlanS

Well it stopped raining today! It's been a week now and I am going stir crazy. Got out for a few hours this morning....D600 21mm zf2
Alan.

dmeckert

went up to Red Rock Canyon here in vegas with dad today. the clouds looked promising...and then they rolled in fast, and thick, and gray, and then it snowed.

also playing around with C1 Pro 7, since my LR4 trial expired, and I'm irritated i missed amazon's $75 sale (i can get it for that price as a teacher, but that's just doing too much...as my students would say. haha)

anywho...D600 w/ (in order...i think) 28-105/3.5-4.5, 85/1.4G, 50/1.8D

the last one's actually untouched, straight through C1, whatever it's native settings are. a rare bird, that.

AlanS

Well it's raining again and blowing a gale:mad:. Here's 2 more from yesterday. Happy New Year everyone:thumbs:
Alan.

Magic

Hi Pramote,

happy new year !

Nice shot but I think I remember having seen this or a similiar shot in color before which I like better but that's only me.

Greetings, Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.