The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Yahh Zoo time.. I take my new 70-200 f/4 for at walk at the Zoo - my first shots, think i might need to adjust AF-Focus (or my skill's)

Both taken handheld.

160mm f/4.5, 1/200, iso 800.

200 mm f/4, 1/60, iso 640

BSEH

My beloved Copenhagen, In the back you se Sweden.

70-200 f/4 on D800 - 200mm, f/4, 1/160, iso 640 - handheld

BSEH

BSEH -- is that taken from the top of the round tower?
No it's the Zoo tower - Right ahead You have Vor Frelsers Church, Just beside Christiania, i know You been visitning.

And the other way around You find Phase One HQ - 500 m away ..

MFnLF

Went to La Jolla Cove on New Year's Day, left my D800E at home. Here are several shots from my D300 + 70-200VR. Still, great camera. Resized without cropping.

routlaw

Comparing this version with your Fotoman film shot over in the analog camera section is interesting. Personally I much prefer the tonality of this Nikon image. Highlights hold up much better and would be willing to bet color is more accurate too.

In any case interesting comparison.

Rob

viablex1

hey thanks, I was thinking the same thing, the fotoman was shot on slide film and the highlights really got blown out, I was afraid if I metered and closed down a stop etc that I would lose the room, what suprises me is that using your technique zeroing out the values in PS that there is detail out the windows

matto

Magic

Hi Pramote,

I don't want to sound like a broken record but you leave me no choice...another 10/10 :thumbs:.

Was this shot taken with the Nikon 300mm/4.0 AF-S IF-ED ?

I am looking for something longer than my 70-200/2.8 and want to use it with my 1.4 converter and that lense seems to fit perfectly. Actually my plan is to buy it tomorrow after the night shift and the round of golf :).

Greetings, Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.