The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Few more from Yellowstone winter taken with the D800e and Nikon 35 1.4G lens (all hand held). I didn't take a tripod on this trip) Eleanor

Bildifokus

Commercial shoot and not manipulated in Photoshop. I used two strobes to get this image.​

Nikon D3x | AF-S 85/1,4G | f5,6 | 1/200s | iso 50 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV

AlanS

D600, Zeiss 21 ZF2. My latest attempt at convert to B&W, I am trying to get the look that I get on my old 4x5 negs. (see "more fun with large format"). Any comments would be most welcome.

D&A

Dave, I hope the present storm hitting the NJ coastline, doesn't unravel the progress already having been made and make things that much more difficult for you and your family. Lord knows you been through you know what and back with all you've had to deal with. Keep us posted!

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.