The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
sweet jesus these are nice!!!
LOL! Yep, Jim certainly knows how to shoot AND process, and why he's been a guest instructor on a few of our workshops -- and we try and get him whenever his work schedule allows ;)

gme2815

What the name of this location? Fantastic images...!

work's been keeping me away from both shooting and forums of late... I did manage to make a Saturday morning trip to SF to meet up with a friend coming out with his 8x10

These are all from the 800E

D&A

Re: Fun with the D600!

Graham, was this not supposed to go in the Selfie thread? :ROTFL:

(OK, I deserve what's coming to me...LOL!)

Dave (D&A)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Since people like to post pictures of their pets, i.e. cats & dogs, I thought I'd reciprocate with a picture of my new Sea Lion friend Rex from Crescent City. Friendly fella, although he has a wicked fish breath and a mean bark.

:D

D&A

Friendly fella, although he has a wicked fish breath and a mean bark.

:D
Graham, it just might be that those attributes are the very thing that a future Mrs. Sea Lion is looking for :). As they say in the Sea Lion world..:"To Each His Own"...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Nestor1

Wow this is great photos of this camera i love this and just love to use this camera actually this is my favorite models of D600 and D700 both cameras are the best and have a good result of photography and make natural and not pixels out of the photos....

Status
Not open for further replies.