The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

As some of you know i am from Boston & it is a tradition to go to the Marathon yearly without question. It just so happens that i was with my wife & daughter at the spot where one of the bombs went off but fortunately it was 1 hour before. This was obviously a life altering experience to say the least. Thoughts & Prayer's to everyone affected. Here are some images...(all sent to the FBI)
God Bless

D4 85G 1.4

BSEH

D800 and the 50 f/1.8 at work..:)

More athletes to this forum. Here are two fearless Kushti wrestlers from the back alleys of New Delhi's Parhaganj neighborhood.

rayyan

As some of you know i am from Boston & it is a tradition to go to the Marathon yearly without question. It just so happens that i was with my wife & daughter at the spot where one of the bombs went off but fortunately it was 1 hour before. This was obviously a life altering experience to say the least. Thoughts & Prayer's to everyone affected. Here are some images...(all sent to the FBI)
God Bless

D4 85G 1.4

Nothing to say, just feel the results of such barbarity. And my and my families prayers for those that suffered and those that helped the victims and continue to do so.

God Bless.

nikonf

Glad to hear you and your family are alright.
I am a Bostonian and I have many family members there and in the surrounding area.
God bless you and your family,
Mike
Nothing to say, just feel the results of such barbarity. And my and my families prayers for those that suffered and those that helped the victims and continue to do so.

God Bless.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
God Bless

D4 85G 1.4
Remarkable as always!
You may not know I was in Boston for 2 years for my fellowship.
The Marathon is something very special for Bostonian.
I've been very sad with what happened. The question is "why"?
Pramote

eleanorbrown

Haven't had anything to show lately...not much shooting, but have been enjoying the new work on this forum! I have a couple of new lens acquisitions and practiced with them, handholding, yesterday as I'm probably going to take both of these to my upcoming trip to Norway and Svalbard the end of next month. The landscape shot taken with my new Zeiss 18 3.5 on my D800e. I had tried this lens out previously and decided I liked my 14-24 better so sent it back. However with travel I think the 18 Zeiss is the way to go and been liking this lens and learning to focus it better. Second shot of the gator taken with my new Nikon 45 PC-e lens on the D800e. I actually can hand hold this lens and estimate tilts to a reasonable degree. Eleanor

eleanorbrown

Thanks Lloyd and Thorkil...I look forward to using these lenses in Norway and Svalbard first part of June. I'm probably nuts to take along the PC lens for handholding so I'll see how it goes. Tilting may not be exact but will increase my depth of field some. Eleanor

stickan1

I spent 5 days in Lofoten a couple of weeks ago. Great place and we were lucky to have all sorts of weather. There are some images at my personal home page. stickan1.1x.com But i want to share this one with you. Northern light in B/W is not common. Zeiss 25/2.8 and D800E.

Status
Not open for further replies.