The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorkil

Local train at Agra Junction - My train to Delhi is 3 hour delay..:) I love it anyway..:)

Well, well BS, those colours! (and the dimensions too), the eminent strong blu and the red spot on bag, with the turning face underneath, and her glimpse at the stranger......:thumbup:
Thorkil

BSEH

Well, well BS, those colours! (and the dimensions too), the eminent strong blu and the red spot on bag, with the turning face underneath, and her glimpse at the stranger......:thumbup:
Thorkil
Thanks Thorkil - makes it 3 hours waiting worth ...

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My father celebrated his 88th birthday today, at our favourite restaurant, Au Bon Coin in Pattaya. His young friend to the left is only 79.

D700 with 28mm f/2.0 AIS @ f/2.0 and ISO 6400

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Back in my active days, I slept early, got up early, went back to sleep and got up..whenever I awoke.

From 3500 meters up. An early morning..the peaks start to catch the sunlight.
The settlements below are covered with mist/fog/and a dense cloud cover. It is
cold...

Such a remarkable landscape imagery!
Thanks for sharing Rayyan!
Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.