The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

viablex1

Hey thanks, it utilizes your layer technique quite a bit for some reason multiply really helps ir shots, what I have been experimenting with is getting that glow look but bringing in back sharpness in places. I can say being jet lagged the tits doesn't help shooting at all lol. And I took the 17-35 and of course needed something wider lol

darr

Red-Ruffed Lemur
Nikon D700 + 300mm, f/8 @ 1/30, ISO 1600, Alligator Farm, St. Augustine, FL

viablex1

Thanks Lloyd took so many pics there were herds of people with cameras and tripods. Those churches were off the hook also saw the Slav epic by mucha at the national gallery

Hulyss Bowman

A girl but not the boxing ones, will be back later with them. Tried to play with blur and overexposure, somewhat a rhyme ... and the girl, as well. Let call that Instinctive photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.