The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Hawaii Volcano National Park, HI
Nikon D800E/Nikon 24-70mm AFS

This was one of the most exciting experiences in my life. I was as close to the cliff as a guide allowed with the slow lava flow 2 feet from behind. I believe that was the best spot I could get.
I didn't move tripods for most of my shootings at all. To complicated the situation, there was intermittent raining (D4 would be nice) but at the end, it's well worth it.
The trip to Big Island would not be completed w/o these pictures.
More will follow.

Last edited:

Mr.Gale

This was one of the most exciting experiences in my life. I was as close to the cliff as a guide allowed with the slow lava flow 2 feet from behind. I believe that was the best spot I could get.
I didn't move tripods for most of my shootings at all. To complicated the situation, there was intermittent raining (D4 would be nice) but at the end, it's well worth it.
The trip to Big Island would not be completed with these pictures.
More will follow.

Can I go with you the next time you go? :) That looks like so much fun!

Mr.Gale

BenH

Pramote, Beautiful image!

The trip to Big Island would not be completed w/o these pictures.
More will follow.

Stan ROX

My first "real" shooting session with my D800E.

I had also my H4D & big Studio flashed with me, but the comfort of the Nikon CLS took me over.

I used the 85 mm 1.8 AF-S, 2 x SB-910 & Pocketwizards:

neilvan

Went for a walk around New Westminster, BC, Canada today. (near Vancouver)

D800/50mm f1.8G (Nice lightweight combo for a 'tender' shoulder)

Status
Not open for further replies.