The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Gale

I'm having fun practicing wild life photography. All I have to do is look out my studio window (I live in a residential neighborhood!).

D800e, 70-200 with 2x

Last edited:

shtarka1

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I was going to give up on motorsport photography, but somehow I ended up at the track again the other day. No girlies yet. They are on film. Picking up at the lab soon :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm, f/16 and 1/60s

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Revisiting some Nikon raws today and quickly ran them through the latest Capture One Pro 7.3. What a difference a few years makes when it comes to raw processors!! I'd previously processed these through Capture NX2 and was very happy with the results although some PP in photoshop was required. This time I spent literally a few minutes using C1 Pro only and I think that the results are now better.

Think about revisiting some of those old files! :D

All D3/D3s & 200-400VR

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Btw, better looking at you or away? I'm always torn when it comes to wildlife (and why I don't shoot that much).

Last edited:

shtarka1

My Good Friend Ron Took 5th Place In The Master's Mr.Universe Contest!

D4, 28 1.4D

Status
Not open for further replies.