The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Cool Kid's At My Friend's Wedding..

(He Ran Out & Caught The Garter Belt!)

D4, 28D 1.4

Cool Kid's At My Friend's Wedding..

D4, 28D 1.4
Steve: Saw those and the other pictures from the wedding only just on your website. That's a really stunning series. Puh, and almost impossible to pick favorites. If I had to, perhaps # 1, # 3, # 4, # 5 , # 6 and # 7. But to be honest, I like all of them.

shtarka1

Steve: Saw those and the other pictures from the wedding only just on your website. That's a really stunning series. Puh, and almost impossible to pick favorites. If I had to, perhaps # 1, # 3, # 4, # 5 , # 6 and # 7. But to be honest, I like all of them.
Hermann, Thanks So Much!
shtarka1-

Excellent photos, I am impressed with the 28mm D...great compositions.
Johnny, i think the old 28D 1.4 is a Hall Of Famer for sure! Thanks!

RomanJohnston

Well, went and took the plunge. D800 now in my possession. I will shut up and let the pictures do the talking. I do like this camera quite a bit though.

Hope you enjoy.....still getting used to the new unit....everything is not second nature yet.

Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.