The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Hello World!!

I am very new to photography or forums; or anything else for that matter..:confused:

Almost forgot..my name is Mohammed.

Best wishes.
Friends, thank you so very much for stopping by. I am a little slow in writing, so granpa has to help me.

It has been long ( for me ) since I visited here. So many superb images to see;
so so many of granpa's friends to meet and thank.

I have begun to taste my thumb..not as good as the dates that i am given sometimes to lick!!

Granpa's hands shake and he is reluctant to use a stand!! Or shoot in Raw. What can I tell him..

Steve, welcome back..granpa missed you. I missed your lovely shots.
Hermann, You too.
Ben, thank you.

And all the others...thank you, thank you.

And please can someone tell the old man not to use flash..please. Disturbs me
a lot!!

Gratefully yours
Mohammed

MikalWGrass

Rayyan, it isn't about you anymore - listen to the young man and don't use a flash!!!! He is beautiful - I am sure that he is the apple (date) of your and your wife's eyes.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Fried Twinkies. OMG, the food of champions! I wanted to try it, but had already had a roughly equally calorific snack and this would have sent me into insulin shock...

Status
Not open for further replies.