The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/2.8

Oh, and a new Nikon model. I don't know the name or any of the features for that matter, but a lot can be deducted just by looking at the visible features, don't you think :D

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 155mm and f/3.5

Here are some lower end features. I don't know what that button is for (I hope for a shut-up function though), but notice the jewelry. Seems like features from the Lunar are catching on :ROTFL:

I do prefer this to the Lunar, even though I'm uncertain about the maintenance costs. Is there a warranty? Can it be returned within a couple of years, even if it has been out of the packaging??

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 175mm and f/2.8

Last edited:

Lloyd

For the record, Jørgen, let me say here and now, WOW! Wonderful images, stunningly beautiful faces!

rayyan

Good Lord, He's Beautiful Rayyan!
Yes, as Steve said!
Rayyan: Indeed Steve nailed it, a truly beautiful grandson. And that heli rompers suits him perfectly!
Rayyan, it isn't about you anymore - listen to the young man and don't use a flash!!!! He is beautiful - I am sure that he is the apple (date) of your and your wife's eyes.
Steve, Lloyd, Hermann, Mikal and ceh..

Thank you all so so very much!!:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.