The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Thanks Lloyd, I have no doubt I shall be boring people on here with multiple Iceland images! Hopefully the weather will play nicely.

Cheers

Mat

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Here's this morning's effort, very harsh light but I need to practice so making what I can of it.

This is Storforsen in the North of Sweden, I believe they are the biggest rapids in Europe, something like that anyway!

Stan ROX

Hey Guys,

I'm in Vacation in Italy (Verona, Venice, Tyrol) and this is one of my favorites so far: Love the bokeh

D800e, 50mm 1.4G

M

mjr

Evening!

Went down to the river this afternoon to take a few shots, happy with this one, amazing light there today.

Leaving for Iceland on Monday, can't wait!

I should add, I am amazed by this 50 f1.8G lens, for the cost it is incredible!

Hulyss Bowman

Thanks for the likes guys :)

Hulyss,

Your models are stunning...nicely done.
Yea and it seems I'm on a roll so here is some more for your eyes ! This was taken some ours ago, I was roaming in the streets and then I felt on a group by hazard. They invited me, we drank, it was a wild birthday between them. All done with the D700 and the precious (50f1.2).

¤Birthday Happiness¤

¤End of Summer¤

¤Sharing Numbers¤

viablex1

Evening!

Went down to the river this afternoon to take a few shots, happy with this one, amazing light there today.

Leaving for Iceland on Monday, can't wait!

I should add, I am amazed by this 50 f1.8G lens, for the cost it is incredible!
nice one looking forward to aurora shots and how you do them...

Status
Not open for further replies.