The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

Try Following this trail! In the high peaks area of the Adirondacks - the maps said this was the trail. It can Hurt!!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

nice series from the woods, gents :thumbup:
let me add one

©lick for larger size

© • Nikon D300 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/50mm G • 1/6 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Lightroom 4.4

Pierrard

Pierrard,
those are very impressive stitches - WOW!
Thanks for sharing, S
Thanks very much! Part of it is necessity due to what I want for composition (having only two (prime) lenses that are not wide angle), and part for the resolution - I do like printing large, and with a 12-MP camera that means lots of images!

I'm getting a 24X36" print of the first one, but I'd love to see what it looks like in full 40X60"!

etrigan63

Well I had an opportunity to field test my Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 VC Di USD in real world conditions. My son's 13th birthday party at a place called SkyZone. Basically a trampoline park. The boys were engaged in an hour of rigorous 3D Dodgeball. Trampolines just make it all the crazier. Here are some highlights:

Swissblad

As the weekend fades away, another sunset image.

Taken with a D70 (shock) and old Nikkor AF 300mm f4.0

Last edited:
M

mjr

Agreed, very nice Alan, I've been playing with the Zeiss 21 a bit recently and it's a fantastic lens.

Mat

M

mjr

Superb Pramote, I'd love to photograph active lava, the old stuff on Iceland was incredible to look at.

Mat

AlanS

Thanks for the comments guys:thumbup: here's another snap from my holidays....D600, Samyang 35mm f1.4

M

mjr

Evening!

Lots of nice landscapes, by way of contrast, here's a nice Icelandic Horse chewing a bit of grass! The Zeiss 135 was fantastic on these animals, I managed a very high rate of keepers with focus on the eye, surprised myself!

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.