The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

I posted the color version of this image quite awhile ago. Worked it up tonight for a B&W print exchange (on Exhibition Fiber).
Nikon D2x, 16-85mm AF-S lens at f5.6. I really should get out and use the D2x more often.

Gary

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
@ Stan -- Wow! You indeed have a great eye!!! Also, seeing these images makes we want to re-buy the 200/2. It's a lot of coin and does't focus particularly close, but it renders oh so nice! If I shot fashion, it would be a must-own lens.

Lloyd

Plus one from me!

I had the 200/2, but sold it to buy a Leica Noctilux. I don't regret getting the Nocti, but wish I still had the 200/2.

M

mjr

This makes me very excited as my 200/2 arrives on Wednesday! Can't wait to shoot with it, not sure what I'm going to shoot yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.