The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Tirred of all that teq stuff.. a hour or so:) Now some real life pictures.. My new Jumping Indian friends from Alleppey South India. Had a lot of fun with them guys.. Camera was Nikon..:)

Thorkil

Fantastic Pictures Bent Simon, also the last, but this one is definitely sticking out, as the strange, weird, dramatic, but yet at the same time with peculiar dreaminess…frozen beauty and a strange still-leben/nature-morte!
thorkil

QUOTE]

BSEH

Fantastic Pictures Bent Simon, also the last, but this one is definitely sticking out, as the strange, weird, dramatic, but yet at the same time with peculiar dreaminess…frozen beauty and a strange still-leben/nature-morte!
thorkil

thanks.. it was so much fun, and as strange as the picture are - so it was to shoot it. Abandon warehouse - a student who do Trickking, some friends to hold flashes , and a village to keep an eye on the action. I just love the people of India and there open minds.

QUOTE]

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
For those who doubted the girlie magnet properties of Nikon cameras ;)

D2Xs with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/3.2

And since we are on the theme of transportation, I do consider starting a motorbike delivery service :D

D2Xs with 80-200 AF-S @ 86mm and f/3.5

Last edited:

BSEH

Don't you ever think - If mankind was hoofed, what to do with … One solution is maybe to………..

Status
Not open for further replies.