The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Nice try Dave - but you would have to kill me to prize that lens out of my twitching hands :)

Ed, with some of the interior shots so brightly lit, I had assumed there might be some artificial lighting involved instead of overhead bright sunlight. I suppose a lot of the dramatic effect is on heavily overcast days?

Wow, I can't believe I guessed right, that rarely happens. What's the prize...perhaps your DA 25mm 645 lens? LOL!

Interesting thoughts and comparisons of these pics taken with the Nikon vs. the 645D (in the medium format post).

Dave (D&A)

M

mjr

Evening!

I arrived in Taipei this afternoon, had a quick wander around, it's a great place full of life!

I'm not much good at street photography but I liked this one. Hopefully I can get some practice at this type of shot whilst I'm here.

M

mjr

Evening!

Finally arrived on Kinmen Island, huge torrential downpour this evening so ventured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.