The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrigan63

From a photo challenge. Theme - WATER
Someone on Flickr pointed out the face of a woman in the center stream.

Last edited:
M

mjr

Evening

A few more from Kinmen Island today, the weather is bleak but it sort of fits with this shot of the sea defences.

And by way of contrast, looking through the door of a toy shop in the old market, amazing place.

Cheers

Mat

rayyan

Thanks for the ' likes '.

Being somewhat color blind, the printed image
Comes as a surprise.

Suffering from astigmatism makes me dizzy.

I saw it as blue and grey. And it is not tilted.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Technically, this is not a Nikon image. However, it's a very useful lesson on how to take a selfie with a Nikon, in this case a D2Xs. Just follow your 5 year old instructor ;)

Nokia 808

M

mjr

Morning!

A couple more shots from the local market, fascinating place!

There's a meat section, animal cages and chopping blocks.

I absolutely love wandering around here, people are so friendly and life seems so raw here, amazing!

stngoldberg

One can't help but to be impressed and amazed by the optics we are so fortunate to be able to acquire for our passion to get detail in our images.
In this case the camera was the Nikon D800E with a 2X tele extender mounted on a 500mm Nikon lens. I was at least 50 yards away from this bird which I estimate was only 12 inches in height. This is a full frame (no cropping)

Stanley

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The gray Singaporean sky isn't the ideal background for aerobatics, but it gives some unusual, almost monochrome, effect.

D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4

bayouboy63

#1 D800E Nikon 200/4 Micro
#2 D800E 300mm VR II
#3 F6 200-400mm
#4 D800E Zeiss 100mm MP
#5 F6 200-400mm
#6 D800e 24-70mm
#7 D800E 24-70mm

Status
Not open for further replies.