The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs857

Blue

This is the colour version of my favourite shed. Taken earlier in the evening.

| Nikon D3x | Nikon 16-35mm | 4 shot panorama |

thedruid

Something a little different, I had an idea for a stock shot made from my bike riding in traffic at dusk. After many failed attempts mostly from vibration issues, I managed to get one images that worked. D7K in chest harness with 10mm fisheye, fill flash.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

© • click for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/50mm G • 1/2500 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX 2.4.7

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Nice shot, Druid
Not quite sure when was the last time a bell rang in this church (London)

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/125 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Capture NX 2.4.7

tcdeveau

Went out to try and get some pics of the camelopardids last night up in North Georgia but unless I seriously missed something the shower was a dud. There were fireflies everywhere so here's my fav pic from the night...milky way and a field of fireflies/cows. A lot of the fireflies don't show in the downrezzed web version grrrr. Still getting the hang of night photography, it's pretty fun. D800e, 24mm f1.4, f2.8, iso 2000, 30 sec, RRS TVC-33, BH-55.

gurtch

Nothing spectacular here, but I am going to make this into Thank You Cards for our personal use. D800E, Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VR ISO 400 hand held 1/100 sec f8. Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.