The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Miami guys lead such hard lives... Or is that Caracas for you Antonio?

:ROTFL:
Well I'm living in Miami now but this was Punta Cana Dominican Rep.
That wasn't so pleasant by the way. The gards at the airport wanted to take all my equipment because I was "importing goods", finally they took all my batteries. Four days of hard work and my back was super complaining.
Good images though.!
Thanks!
ACH

Last edited:
M

mjr

Morning

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I really dislike having my photograph taken! Yesterday I was interviewed for a local magazine which required me to have my photograph taken so as a fair exchange is no robbery in my book, I persuaded the guy to stand in front of my camera too. I really like strong portraits so as he had a lot of character I like the result.

Leigh

At the B&O Museum, Baltimore.
Rust Bucket 201 arriving on track 2:

Nikon D800E 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 @ 28mm ASA 100 1/250 @ f/8

- Leigh

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
From the annual Water Buffalo Race Festival in Nong Prue, just outside Pattaya today.

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5.0

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5.6

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
This is actually one of the modest buffalo events. There are some in rural areas, also in countries like Vietnam and Indonesia, that are much more spectacular :)

The interesting part of taking photos at these races is to get away from the finish line before the buffaloes arrive. They are fast :shocked:

Steve P.

Well, the buffalo don't look too happy but the guy in the red shirt's having a whale of a time! Great shots, Jorgen and not bad for 'old technology'. ( The camera that is, not yourself!)
Hulyss, is that what happens to the buffalo that comes in last?:)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Steve. Here's another one, a veteran jokey.

D2Xs with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5.6

The old 300mm on the D2Xs is a great combo as long as things don't move too fast, particularly stopped down to f/5.6 like here. Who needs a D810 anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.