The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Morning

We're getting some nice foggy evenings here at the moment, here's a shot from last night.

M

mjr

Here's a behind the scenes shot, my fellow photographer with his Hasselblad, I really like this shot.

thedruid

The annual Dominican parade starts outside my front door so I often go out for a walk during the prep period. These Princesas were lining up for family and friend photos but not really knowing what to do as a bevy of photographers shouted, "look over here"....
D7000 / 70-200 VR F4

Gino Troian

Gorgeous images in this thread!

Mixing things up a bit with a live shot of superstar DJ duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike.

Nikon D4
Nikon 14-24mm @ 14mm f/2.8
ISO 1600

CNovick

My grand-daughter decided that she wanted to trip back with me into the wilderness of the Adirondacks. It turns out, she's tougher than I am!

"Indiana" Jocelyn

Last edited:

CNovick

Gull Pond pano - Where we made our base camp.

Comprised of 358 stitched photos.

Approximately 150 deg. view, taken with a D3200, 200mm Nikon lens and a GigaPan head.

CNovick

While out in the woods, getting a shot of the pond, I started getting hit with pieces of bark. I Look up and just above me was Woody!

M

mjr

Morning

Here's a shot from stupid o'clock this morning just down the road. I'm having computer issues at the moment so may be too dark/light!

M

mjr

Morning

Got my first aurora shot of the season last night, not great as the sun still isn't really low enough to get a good dark sky but it was a strong display so they were visible for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.