The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulyss Bowman

I find that series sort of amazing.

Weren't there any females at the event?

There are a couple marginalized images, but none featured.

- Leigh
Very valid question. There were of course womans in the public. The average age of the public was, wild guess, around 17 years old at best. Then come the problem of the youngsters : Alcool & drugs.

Unfortunatelly I have some shoots with girls but most of them are seriouselly wasted :)

Quentin_Bargate

Stones, D810, Nikon PC-E 24mm @F/14, max tilt. Part of further experimentation with this lens. I used Camranger and an iPad to assist with checking focus

CNovick

Cropped from a 280 frame pano of the cliffs across Chapel Pond in the Keene Valley of the Adirondacks.

The camera is a D3200; Lens 55-200 (@129mm); ISO 400; f 22; 1/6 shutter; mounted on a Gigapan.

gurtch

D800e, tripod, mirror lock up, f16, Nikon 60mm Micro Nikkor. Not my usual seascape, just looking for something to photograph to check out the new 60mm lens. Files are sharp even at diffraction limited f16.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

thedruid

Hope it's OK to post an analog shot, not a very good scan by any means but hey, here an image of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center with St.Nicholas Greek Orthodox church in the foreground. I was trying to position the cross between the towers and metered for a deep rich blue sky to record the church as a silhouette. Nikon F3 HP / 24mm/ Velvia 50. (circa 1996)

M

mjr

Decent aurora here last night, this shot looking across at Laporten and the village of Abisko beneath it.

Status
Not open for further replies.